Are you tired of losing your wifi signal? well no worry here is the alternative solution and less cost do-it-your-self parabolic reflector… here is the simple steps
- Download Template(available in group Picture)
- Open in MS Paint and resize as desired. Ensure that you keep the square on the diagram square.
- Print image on business card stock or acetate (document protector).
- Cut it out and open the six slots with sissors or an X-Acto knife.
- Glue tin foil to the back side of the reflector surface
- Assemble by placing the six tabs in the six slots.
for more info visit this site link: http://freeantennas.com/projects/template2/index.html